A greater investment.com is a platform for small business.
Our mission is to turn the tide of government economic development away from large projects. Instead, we propose the same government engine should retool and focus on small business development.
Several points support our mission:
- The success of large government economic development systems has been marginal.
- By design, the current system focuses on large projects.
- Failure of large-scale economic development projects has been well-documented.
- The system as it works now creates an environment of competition between governments to attract business using taxpayer dollars as carrots.
- The current tax structure pushes successful businesses and their owners away, particularly in Minnesota where corporate, personal, and property taxes are high.
- Success of small, family-owned American businesses and their ability to generate jobs and income has been proven.
- The phenomenon and global success of micro-lending and focus on small business development has been extensive.
Our movement started with a video, SEE IT HERE >
Your responsibility, if you favor small business support from government, is to join the blog, our e-mail list, and contact your legislators.
A greater investment.com was founded by Craig Kruckeberg, CEO and Chief Visionary Officer of Spray Control Systems, Inc. dba Minimizer, a third-generation family-owned manufacturing concern located in Blooming Prairie, Minnesota.